Subject: NP and working draft for 11581-10 (last message was part 1)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:01:36 -0600

(2nd email - this one for part 10)

Dear colleagues,

I am attaching a working draft (as requested in today's meeting) and a revised
version of the new work item proposal for the new part 10 (whose scope is
reworded to the same wording as that of the working draft). I believe that this
rewording does not change the previous scope, but is just worded more in the
format to be expected within a standard.

I will be sending the np and wd of part 10 in a second e-mail.

It would be very nice if you could look over these items by Thursday 14:00 Paris
time to see if they are satisfactory. If they are (or if they only need minor
changes that you can suggest) then they could be sent for ballot at the end of
this week's meetings.

I will be on-line on Skype at 14:00 Paris time (for the OWG-User Interface
Accessibility) meeting. It wouold be ideal if we could deal with your comments
quickly at that time.

Perhaps the OWG meeting could be moved to 14:30 (as I do not think that it needs
to take a long time).

Regards, Jim Carter