Subject: Draft DIS 17549-2 (WG members review)

From: "Hiroaki IKEDA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:40:02 +0900

Dear Mr. Jaeil Song,
dear SC 35/WGs members,
Cc: Philippe

Attached please find a preliminary draft for DIS 17549-2 for WG members' 
review prepared after WG 4 + WG 1 meeting held in Busan 2013-02.

The members are kindly asked to review and comment no later than the end 
of April 2013 for Project Editors to improve it before submitting it to 
SC 35 Secretariat in time.

This action is based on Resolution 2013.15: Progression of CD 17549-2 "
Navigation with 4-direction devices" to DIS (WG4)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 35:
- resolves to revise the current draft of CD 17549-2.2
- requests the Editors Pr. Em. Hiroaki Ikeda and Mr. Jaeil Song to 
submit a draft DIS 17549-2 to the Secretariat by 2013-05-31 for DIS 
ballot to be initiated no later than 2013-06-15.

With best regards,
Hiroaki IKEDA, Project Editor ISO/IEC 17549-2