Subject: Draft 1stCD for ISO/IEC 17549

From: "Nakao Yoshihide" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:03:43 +0900

Dear Mr. Philippe MAGNABOSCO:

I would like to send you the attached document.

This document is the revised WD of the project ISO/IEC 17549 for CD ballot.

Resolution 2012.14 decided that “Upon receipt of the text from the
conveners, the Secretariat is requested to initiate a 3-month CD ballot at
the latest by 2012-04-01, so that the results be known before the next WG1
and WG4 meetings”.

I would like to ask you to forward this document to JTC1 Secretariat for CD
ballot.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Sincerely yours,

Yoshihide Nakao

ISO/IEC JTC1/SC35/WG4 Convenor

---------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC JTC1/SC35 WG4 Convenor

Yoshihide Nakao

TEL:+81-(0)743-89-0660

E-mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Hiroaki IKEDA
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:59 AM
To: Alain LaBonté; Alain LaBonte; Nakao Yoshihide
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Ikeda Hiroaki(JSA);
song.jaeil; magnabosco philippe, mp; mouradi amelle
Subject: (SC35WG4.25) Draft 1stCD for ISO/IEC 17549

Dear Mr Alain LaBonte, Convenor JTC 1/SC 35/WG 1
dear Mr. Yoshihide Nakao, Convenor JTC 1/SC 35/WG 4

In accordance with the following resolution approved at Kyoto meeting on
2012-02-24,
we are pleased to submit the attached document for your consideration of
approaching SC 35 Secretariat for processing 1CD of the project ISO/IEC
17549 Ed. 1.

Resolution 2012.14: Progression WD 17549 " Information technology -- User
interfaces -- Guidelines on menu navigation with 4-direction devices " to CD
(WG 4)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 35 requests the project Editor Pr. Em. Hiroaki Ikeda and
co-Editor Mr Jaeil Song to send to WG 1 and to WG 4 experts a revised draft
of WD 17549 for comment by 2012-03-15. The editor is requested to consider
the feedback and to send the resulting text to the Secretariat and to the
WG1 and WG4 convenors. Upon receipt of the text from the convenors, the
Secretariat is requested to initiate a 3-month CD ballot at the latest by
2012-04-01, so that the results be known before the next WG1 and WG4
meetings.

Adopted by consensus (US abstains)

It is based on SC 35 N 1806 which was discussed by the members of WG 1 and
WG 4 after the Kyoto meeting and revised as attached. The coversheet should
be revised and updated for the purpose of CD ballot.

If you have any questions, please communicate with Editor (Ikeda) and
Co-editor (Song) as early as your convenience.

With best regards,

Hiroaki IKEDA, Project Editor
(Jaeil Song, co-project editor)