Subject: Advice from Japanese MB -- Fwd: Re: Projet ISO/IEC PWI 22121-3 "On screen keyboards"

From: Alain LaBonté [⩀⩑⫖] <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 08:35:25 -0400

Here is an advice received from Japanese MB on whether 22121-3
should be Part 1 or Part 3. Japan believes the document should be
split before we start an NP. I undestand that the content is OK,
but needs to be used to make two distinct documents (part 1 and
part 3).

What do other members think ?

If necessary we will discuss this in Busan before sending an NP
(or 2 NPs).

Denis, would it be easy to do what Japanese MB recommends ?

Alain

-------- Message transféré
--------

Sujet :

Re: Projet ISO/IEC PWI 22121-3 "On screen keyboards"

Date :

Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:11:40 +0900

De :

YamamotoYoshikazu <[email-masked]>

Pour :

Labonte Alain <[email-masked]>

Copie
à :

Yoshikazu Seki <[email-masked]>

Dear Alain,

We had the national meeting yesterday and decided to send the
following comments.

The general part of this document, that is up to 8.1, should use
as the Part 1 and the rest from 8.2 to the last should remain as
Part 3. However, Part 1 should include before Clause 5, an
additional clause is necessary that explains what virtual
keyboards are, what kinds of virtual keyboards are in the scope of
this document, and details of each type of virtual keyboards with
examples.

Also, Clause 6 should be reconstructed to clarify which
recommendations shall be adopted to which type of virtual
keyboard.

Interaction modes that are currently described from 8.2 should be
included in Part 3.

It means that the current draft is not suitable as a NP for Part
3. We strongly recommend to restructure the draft as stated above.

Best Regards,

Yoshikazu [email-masked]

---------------------------------

Dr. Yoshikazu YAMAMOTO

[email-masked]

2019/09/02 22:44、marcq nicolas
<[email-masked]>のメール:

Dear all,

Here is the same message, but with the file enclosed.

Best regards,

Nicolas De : marcq nicolas Envoyé : vendredi 30 août 2019 17:55

À : [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
Alain LaBonté [⩀⩑⫖] <[email-masked]>; YamamotoYoshikazu
<[email-masked]>; Thibault G
<[email-masked]>; Carter, James
<[email-masked]>

Cc : jean melissa <[email-masked]>

Objet : RE: Projet ISO/IEC PWI 22121-3 "On screen keyboards"

Dear SC 35 convenors,

Accordingly to resolution below, please find enclosed the
resolution of comments and new draft for ISO/IEC 2212-3.

I have circulated it on SC 35 Livelink as doc N I would like to
ask you to :

- WG 1 : Alain, send a message to WG 1 members requesting a
position on the possible launch of a NP vote on this project.

- WG 1, WG 4, WG 5 and WG 6, send a message to your respective
members asking on making this restructured document Part 1 of
the series or maintain it as Part 3 no later than 2019-11-30.

Please note you can use a Working Group consultation to do that,
if you do not wish to bother collecting answers by email.

ð
https://isotc.iso.org/livelink/eb3/part/viewMyBallots.do?method=doAllOpen&ballotTypes=

ð New ballot – Working Group Consultation

Thanks for your participation.

Resolution 2019-43: Follow-up of resolution 2019-05 "On-screen
keyboards – part 3" ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 35

· requests Dr. Denis Chêne to send the disposition of comments
received on his draft as well as a restructured document to the
WG1 convenor before 2019-08-31 so that these be posted to the
experts to decide internally if the project is mature enough at
that time to send an NP with the working draft at the Busan
meeting;

· requests the WG1, WG4, WG5 and WG6 experts to review the new
document when posted and give directions again on making this
restructured document Part 1 of the series or maintain it as
Part 3 no later than 2019-11-30.

Unanimously approved

Best regards,

Nicolas

De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Envoyé : jeudi 29 août 2019 17:25

À : marcq nicolas <[email-masked]>

Cc : jean melissa <[email-masked]>

Objet : RE: Projet ISO/IEC PWI 22121-3 "On screen keyboards"

Bonjour Nicolas,

Veuillez trouver ci-joint le document de réponse à commentaires
ainsi que la nouvelle version du document en objet ce mail.

Cordialement

Denis

De : marcq nicolas [mailto:[email-masked]] Envoyé :
jeudi 22 août 2019 15:25

À : CHENE Denis TGI/TECHNO

Cc : jean melissa

Objet : Projet ISO/IEC PWI 22121-3 "On screen keyboards"

Bonjour Denis,

Je me permets de vous relancer sur le projet de norme en objet
de cet email.

Suite à son inscription en PWI (Pre Work Item) le 29 octobre
2018, un appel à commentaires à été lancé avec les résultats en
PJ.

Nous sommes maintenant en attente que vous proposiez des
réponses à ces commentaires et que ces réponses soient
implémentées dans le draft.

Cette nouvelle version servira à décider lors du prochain
meeting du SC 35 (en Janvier à Busan, Corée) si le document est
prêt à partir au vote NP (New Project).

Une résolution a été prise à Shanghai au début du mois d’août en
ce sens.

Je vous remercie pour votre action sur ce projet.

Bien cordialement,

Nicolas Marcq

Resolution 2019-43: Follow-up of resolution 2019-05 "On-screen
keyboards – part 3" ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 35

· requests Dr. Denis Chêne to send the disposition of comments
received on his draft as well as a restructured document to the
WG1 convenor before 2019-08-31 so that these be posted to the
experts to decide internally if the project is mature enough at
that time to send an NP with the working draft at the Busan
meeting;

· requests the WG1, WG4, WG5 and WG6 experts to review the new
document when posted and give directions again on making this
restructured document Part 1 of the series or maintain it as
Part 3 no later than 2019-11-30.

Unanimously approved

Nicolas MARCQ

Chef de projet/Project manager

Département Transports , Energie et Communication

AFNOR Normalisation

www.afnor.org

11 rue Francis de Pressensé 93571 La Plaine Saint-Denis Cedex -
FRANCE

Å +33 (0)1 41 62 84 07

Assistante : Sophia Queret

Å +33 (0)1 41 62 83 47

[email-masked]

"ATTENTION.

Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à
l'attention exclusive de leur destinataire (aux adresses
spécifiques auxquelles il a été adressé). Si vous n'êtes pas le
destinataire de ce message, vous devez immédiatement en avertir
l'expéditeur et supprimer ce message et les pièces jointes de
votre système.

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended
to be received only by the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify immediately the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. "

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des
informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc

pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si
vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler

a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les
messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,

Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere,
deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information that may be protected by law;

they should not be distributed, used or copied without
authorisation.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender and delete this message and its attachments.

As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that
have been modified, changed or falsified.

Thank you.

"ATTENTION.

Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à
l'attention exclusive de leur destinataire (aux adresses
spécifiques auxquelles il a été adressé). Si vous n'êtes pas le
destinataire de ce message, vous devez immédiatement en avertir
l'expéditeur et supprimer ce message et les pièces jointes de
votre système.

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended
to be received only by the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify immediately the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. "<ISO-IEC project 22121-3.zip>

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com