Subject: Fwd: wg1 minutes

From: Alain LaBonté [⩀⩑⫖] <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 13:54:27 -0400

Keld,

thanks vey much. I much prefer that presentation than trying to
struggle with a document that went back and forth between MS Word
and LibreOffice (it was painful before). [I opened it with MS Word
to read it though, just to see lines that automatically fit my
screen, but I left it in TXT mode].

I have nothing to say about the content, which imho reflects what
was said quite faithfully. If othershave remarks, I assume they
will say so asap.

I'm sending it to the SC35 WGs (officious email lists) involved
for comments and if I receive no remark, I will post it on the ISO
site in the middle of the coming week.

I'm also sending a copy to Mélissa.

Regards,

Alain

-------- Message transféré
--------

Sujet :

wg1 minutes

Date :

Sun, 7 Oct 2018 18:41:18 +0200

De :

Keld Simonsen <[email-masked]>

Pour :

Alain LaBonté <[email-masked]>

Hi Alain

here is my draft WG1 minutes in text form.

best regards

keld

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com