Subject: Thanks you for the successful meeting in HangZhou & some info on HCI International 2014

From: Khalid Choukri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:55:01 +0200

Dear Colleagues

I would like to thank all of you who attended the SC35 meeting in 
Hangzhou for the very fruitful discussions,  I would like in particular 
to thank those who attended via WebEx (not so easy to deal with the 
timezones).
I would like also to re-express our warm thanks to our hosts.

In my concluding notes I mentioned the need to connect our activities to 
some of the major events (both from academia , research and industry) so 
we can attract more participants and more experts.

I have asked for suggestions and let me start with this one that is 
certainly familiar to many of you

>       the 16^th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction
>>       http://www.hcii2014.org/index.php
>

The topics are very close to our activities and many sessions are within 
our scope (e.g. *S023: Gesture-based Interaction ; 
http://www.hcii2014.org/index.php?module=pagesmith&id=72)

*Best regards
Khalid*

*