Subject: Re: (SC35WG4.13) (SC35WG1.326) WD 17549 (4-direction devices) English Reviewd

From: Andy Heath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 18:11:32 +0000

In the attached I've reviewed the english as requested and made 
extensive editorial modifications and comments. Almost all of the 
modifications are entirely editorial with just the odd one or two where 
I've suggested a small semantic change.

In many cases I wasn't clear what was intended and so I commented to 
that effect and in some cases suggested several alternatives from which 
one can be selected.  In some places I could make no sense at all of a 
few sentences so there was nothing I could do with it - in those cases 
I'm happy to review again and supply english text if some clarification 
of meaning can be made and the document marked up in some way so I can 
find them.

I haven't yet tackled Annex A because I'm not sure of its context and 
whether its ok to modify it - if its text taken from some external study 
then is it ok to make modifications ?

I hope this helps and am happy to look again at clarified parts 
identified to need a further look and also the Annex if its appropriate.

Cheers

andy
-- 
__________________
Andy Heath
http://axelafa.com