Subject: Re: (SC35WG1.326) (SC35WG4.10) Reviced WD 17549 (4-direction devices)

From: Alain LaBont� <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 07:47:51 -0500

Le 2012-03-06 à 20:46, Andy Heath a écrit:
[...]

>>[Alain]      4. Methods for navigation and selection within menus with
>>                     4-direction devices.
>>
>>I think the relationship between words would not totally be clear for me
>>unless we simplify.
>>
>>Is it really useful to say "guidelines on [...] methods"? The word
>>"methods" by itself is simple enough and is already stronger and more
>>meaningful than guidelines on methods.
>
>[Andy] I prefer your suggestion Alain (number 4) to the three 
>suggestions I made - it is simpler and cleaner.

[Alain]  Thanks. Let's wait for a confirmation by the editor(s) that 
this is really what is meant though. That was my understanding, but I 
always keep a doubt !

Alain