Subject: Re: (SC35WG1.586) Thanks you for the successful meeting in HangZhou & some info on HCI International 2014

From: ALB <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 13:25:10 -0400

Le 2014-07-18 à 11:55, Khalid Choukri a écrit :

>Dear Colleagues
>
>I would like to thank all of you who attended the SC35 meeting in 
>Hangzhou for the very fruitful discussions,  I would like in 
>particular to thank those who attended via WebEx (not so easy to 
>deal with the timezones).
>I would like also to re-express our warm thanks to our hosts.
>
>
>In my concluding notes I mentioned the need to connect our 
>activities to some of the major events (both from academia , 
>research and industry) so we can attract more participants and more experts.
>
>I have asked for suggestions and let me start with this one that is 
>certainly familiar to many of you
>
>
>>
>>
>>the 16th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction
>>><http://www.hcii2014.org/index.php>http://www.hcii2014.org/index.php
>>>
>
>The topics are very close to our activities and many sessions are 
>within our scope (e.g. S023: Gesture-based Interaction ; 
><http://www.hcii2014.org/index.php?module=pagesmith&id=72>http://www.hcii2014.org/index.php?module=pagesmith&id=72)

[Alain]  However the next one is beginning of August 2015 (in Los 
Angeles), which was said not to be suitable dates for Frernch experts 
! See http://www.hcii2015.org/

Alain 

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.
http://www.avast.com