Subject: SC35/WG2: ISO/IEC WD 13251

From: "Hiroaki IKEDA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 06:04:02 +0900

Dear Dr Yoshikazu Yamamoto, Convenor of SC 35/WG 2,
Cc: SC 35/WG 2 members, 

Referring to the Draft resolution 2014.08 from Barcelona (quoted below 
from N2120), I am pleased to submit the attached Working Draft for "
Minor revision" of ISO/IEC 13251 Ed.1 (2004) to be discussed at the 
forthcoming SC 35/WG 2 meeting to be held in Hanhzhou, China.

Draft resolution 2014.08: Maintenance of ISO/IEC 13251 "Collection of 
graphical symbols for office equipment" (WG 2)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 35:
 -- Decides to withdraw its New Work Item on ISO/IEC 13251 Amd1;
 -- Decides to initiate a Minor revision of ISO/IEC 13251 "Collection of 
graphical symbols for office equipment" for the purpose of completing 
the list of graphical symbols and edit the title;
 -- Nominates Pr. Em. Ikeda as Editor for this work;
 -- Calls Mr Thorsten Katzmann, Pr Jee-In Kim, Mr Alain LaBonté, Dr 
Yoshikazu Yamamoto, Ms Jinghua Zhao, and all other WG 2 experts to 
participate in this work.
 -- requests the Secretariat to include this Minor Revision in the 
updated work programme to be submitted to JTC 1 (Resolution 2014.01).

With best regards,

Hiroaki IKEDA
Nominated Editor