Subject: Re: (SC35WG4.128) Sad News - Mr. Yoshihide NAKAO passed away.

From: Khalid Choukri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 13:26:44 +0200

Dear Yoshikazu,  Dear Colleagues

I am so sorry and deeply saddened to hear this
Please convey my (and SC35members) sincere condolences to his wife, 
family and his friends.

I did not know Mr.  Yoshihide NAKAO for a long time but did get this 
chance and did highly appreciate his strong involvement and dedication 
to the standardization work he was carrying out but I will certainly  
and mostly remember him as a joyful person, shining with happiness that 
he shared with all of us.

  I would like to express my sincere condolences to the Japanese 
delegation to SC35.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do now before our meeting 
in Hangzhou

Khalid (also on behalf of the SC35 team)

On 2014-05-03 03:27, Yoshikazu SEKI wrote:
> Dear SC 35 members,
>   
> I regretfully inform you that Mr. Yoshihide NAKAO, Convenor of WG 4, passed away last night (May 2, 2014) after a long fight with ALS.
>   
> Mr. NAKAO was a longtime member of SC 35 and a friend of many.
>   
> We are missing him very much. We would appreciate it if you would pray for his soul.
>   
> Sincerely,
>