Subject: hey, how have you been doing.......

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:35:06 GMT

How have you been...

You could make over $150-k in less then 3mo's time, promoting major concerts in the United States and investing into the Music Industry!! 

We have been investing in the music industry for over 15 years!! 

Check us out at:       www.mcgillismusic.com 

If you have interest please contact us for more information!! 

E-Mail: [email-masked]   
(IMPORTANT!! Follow up with telephone call if no response to E-mail)

World Wide Entertainment USA Inc. 
(a Delaware Corporation Since 1988) 

Telephone: (561) 758-5597
Toll Free USA: (800) 384-7369
Fax: (801) 730-9028 

-------------------------------------------

For complete details about this incredible offer, please reply to this email with the words "More Info Please" in the subject line. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------

Immediate Help Needed. We are a .com corporation that is growing at a tremendous rate of over
1000% per year. We simply cannot keep up. We are looking for motivated individuals who are
looking to earn a substantial income. 

This is a dream come true opportunity to make an excellent income. No experience is required.
We will provide you with any training you may need. 

We are looking for energetic and self motivated people.

-------------------------------------------