Subject: BUSINESS ASSISTANCES

From: "siakah johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:08:23 +0000

Dear Sir,

I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a 
stranger,But be rest assured as it comes with a good-will intentions.

However, your address was courtesy of a business journal at the World Trade 
Centre here in the netherlands and after due consideration, I
became aware and assured of your credibility to handling this 
trust/transaction. So i took a humble decision to solicit your assistances, 
understanding and co-operation in this transaction, as it will be beneficial 
to us.

My name is Mr SIAKA  JOHNSON, the former adviser on arms control and 
acquisition to the current president of Sierra Leone,His excellency Ahmed 
Kabbah.

Following the civil war in my country ,the head of state delegate me to
arrange for arms purchase from Netherlands through an independent arms
dealers.I was directed for arms worth of Thirty six million united states 
Dollars [us$36 million] .On arrival in Netherlands ,I defected to the rebels 
side and declined to go back to sierra leone .I decided to divert this fund 
which was brought through diplomatic means and deposited in a security 
company here in Netherlands and declared it to be an official consignment 
belonging to my foreign affiliate.

Currently, this proposal is to inform you that I want to transfer this fund 
into any of your personal account or company's account within the shortest 
possible time for self keeping.

Please note that this transaction demands the highest degree of trust and 
confidentiality between us, moreover, it's a risk free in sense that I have  
taken proper care of all formalities regarding it.

In appreciation of your assistance , I have worked out the sharing ratio for 
  this transaction as follows:70% for my investment in your country under 
your close supervision and directions, 25% for your effort [help and 
assistance] and shall set aside 5% for all incidental expenses.Please reply  
on the above email as to give me your private telephone and fax number for 
confidential communication .

As I wait to hear from you ,be informed that all communication on this
transaction shall be confidential,kindly call me on 0031615114840

Thank you,

Best regards.

SIAKA  JOHNSON.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus