Subject: New Community based Flash SiteBuilder v2.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 05:17:57 -0400 (EDT)

We thought you may be interested in our new software release: 

http://www.WebDesignHQ.com Newsletter
22nd of August 2002 02:24:08 PM

The WebDesignHQ Flash-SiteBuilder v2.0 is a userfriendly community based
Multimedia Flash Web Site creation tool (similar to geocities/angelfire
style engine... but with Flash!). It features an automatic publishing system
that enables anyone to easily build their own web site online with nothing
but their web browser.

This software can be installed on your own web site and will provide your
web site visitors or registered members the ability to create their own
Multimedia Web Site which they can edit anytime using only a web browser
right at your own Web Site! 

No FTP, HTML, or Flash knowledge is required to build and customize a Web
Site. 

An excellent solution for web designers and web hosting companies who have
many clients that need constant updates.

You can learn more about the SiteBuilder by clicking here :
http://www.webdesignhq.com

 ------------------------------------------------- 
 If you would like to unsubscribe from this 
 newsletter, just click the hyperlink below:

http://www.webdesignhq.com/omnivore/vlist/vlist.php?action=out&address=[email-masked]