Subject: FW: P1494

From: "D. J. Blackwood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:56:21 -0500

fyi - The IEEE neglected to process our request for extension for P1494
and instead administratively withdrew the project since it did not
complete within the required time limit.  They are now going to process
the request for extension and reinstate the project with a new deadline.
What this does to the ballot group formation process I don't know.  I'll
keep you informed of any new developments.  Deadline for registration
for our upcoming February 8 meeting in San Jose is this Friday, January
12, 2001.  You can register and obtain other meeting details at
http://www.pasc.org/sanjose/.  The purpose of this meeting is to
finalize Draft 6 and the disposition of comments on the SC22 PDTR
ballot.

Dave
--
D. J. Blackwood

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: January 5, 2001 15:23
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: P1494

5 January 2001

Mr. Lowell Johnson
Unisys
167 32nd Avenue
New Brighton, MN 55112

Re:  P1494     Guide to POSIX National Profiles and Locales

Dear Lowell:

The above target extension request has been received by the IEEE
Standards
Office.  The PAR number and title will be circulated to all liaison
representatives to the Standards Board from groups/societies and
technical
committees for review and comment.

Final action on the above PAR will be taken at the 17 March 2001
Standards
Board meeting.  You will receive written notification of the action
taken.

If you should have any further questions, please contact me at
732-562-6367
or by email at [email-masked].

Sincerely,

Jodi Haasz
Senior Administrator, Standards Board
__________________________________
Jodi Haasz
Senior Administrator, Standards Board
Standards Activities
445 Hoes Lane
PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331, USA
Phone +1 732 562 6367
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: [email-masked]