Subject: FW: Perfect Furniture Online, Bathroom Vanities, Leather Sofa.

From: "Sales-Perfect Furniture Online" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:39:36 +0800

If you cannot see properly click  <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/>
http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php> Home  |
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/products_new.php> New Products  |
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/account.php> My Account  |
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/shopping_cart.php> Shopping Cart  |
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/checkout_shipping.php> Check Out  |
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/about_us.php> About Us  |
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/contact_us.php> Contact Us  |
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/create_account.php> Create an account  |
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/login.php> Customer Login

Welcome to Perfect Furniture Company

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/specials.php> 

 

   Clearance <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=151>  Sale

 

   Leather <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=147>
Furniture

 

   Altar table <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=66> 

 

   Bathroom <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=146>  Vanity

 

   Bookcase <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=113> 

 

   Buffet <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=114>  Cabinet

 

   Wood Chair <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=110> 

 

   Bedside <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=140>  Cabinet

 

   Chest / <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=116>  Camphor
Chest

 

   Coffee Table <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=120> 

 

   Cabinet <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=115> 

 

   Display <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=82>  Cabinet

 

   End Table <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=126> 

 

   Lohan Bed <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=127> 

 

   Jeweler <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=150>  Cabinet

 

   Miscellaneous <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=88>
Items

 

   Nest Table <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=93>  Sets

 

   Semi-Circular <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=131>
Table

 

   Table (Small) <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=99> 

 

   TV Cabinet <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=104> 

 

   Wardrobe <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=141> 

 

   Glaring <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=153>  Items

 

Manufacturer, Exporter And Retailers Of Furniture.  100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. 

Total Purchase Products Amount Reach USD400 Get 1 Glaring Items For

Get Them While They're Hot!

Displaying 1 to 22 (of 109 specials)

Result Pages:  1  2 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?page=2>   3
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?page=3>   4
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?page=4>   5
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?page=5>   [Next
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?page=2>  >>] 

Fine <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=1185>
Fabric Sofa

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=1185> Fine
Fabric Sofa

Price:
$666.00  $400.00

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=1185>
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?action=buy_now&products_id=1185

Fine <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=1187>
Fabric Sofa

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=1187> Fine
Fabric Sofa

Price:
$750.00  $450.00

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=1187>
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?action=buy_now&products_id=1187

Fine <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=1183>
Fabric Sofa

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=1183> Fine
Fabric Sofa

Price:
$745.00  $450.00

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=1183>
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?action=buy_now&products_id=1183

Genuine <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=582>
Leather Sofa

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=582>
Genuine Leather Sofa

Price:
$1,010.00  $606.00

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=582>
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?action=buy_now&products_id=582>

Genuine <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=572>
Leather Sofa

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=572>
Genuine Leather Sofa

Price:
$865.00  $519.00

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=572>
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?action=buy_now&products_id=572>

Genuine <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=903>
Leather Sofa

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=903>
Genuine Leather Sofa

Price:
$775.00  $465.00

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/product_info.php?products_id=903>
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?action=buy_now&products_id=903>

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?cPath=151> 

   <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/perfect_news.php> Perfect News

  Price <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/price_guarantee.php>  Guarantee

  FAQ <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/faq.php> 

  Conditions of Sale <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/conditions.php> 

  Colors Code Samples <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/colours.php> 

  Customer Testimonials

Testimonials

 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/customer_testimonials.php> more

Audrey
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/customer_testimonials.php?testimonial_id=
6>  Faulkner ATLANTA, GA 30/4/2006,
Furnitureonline.com.hk Is A Very Eye Catching Website;...
Read more...
Audrey Faulkner ATLANTA, GA 30/4/2006

 <https://www.paydollar.com/b2c2/eng/genPay/gPayPage.jsp?merchantId=4593>
SSL Payment Gateway

Displaying 1 to 8 (of 109 specials)

Result Pages:  1  2 <http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?page=2>   3
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?page=3>   4
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?page=4>   5
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?page=5>   [Next
<http://www.furnitureonline.com.hk/index.php?page=2>  >>] 

 

 

 

Copyright C 2006 Perfect Furniture Company