Subject: Notification: Billing Error

From: eBay Online <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 02:37:47 +0900 (JST)

Dear eBay customer,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification
procedures, we have detected a slight error in your billing information.

This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information ( i.e.change
of address).

2. Submiting invalid information during the initial sign up
process.

3. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of
payment due to an internal error within our processors.

Please update and verify your information by clicking the link below:

https://arribada.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?PlaceCCInfo

If your account information is not updated within 48 hours
then your ability to sell or bid on eBay will become restricted.

Thank you

The eBay Billing Deptartment .

Copyright
© 1995-2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.

Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User
Agreement and Privacy
Policy.