Subject: Security Alert - Confirm Your eBay Information

From: "eBay Security Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 06:58:04 +0100

eBay
Safeharbor Department Notice

Fraud Alert
ID : 00626654

Dear eBay
member,

You have received this email because you or someone else had used your
identity to make false purchases on eBay. For security reasons, we are
required to open an investigation on this matter. We treat online fraud
seriously and all cases which cannot be resolved between eBay and the
other involved party are forwarded for further investigations to the proper
authorities. To speed up this process, you are required to verify your
personal information against the eBay account registration data we have
on file by following the link below.

Please
save this fraud alert id for your reference.

When submitting
sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both
online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter
sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security
number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best
encryption software in the industry - SSL.

Please
Note - If your account informations are not updated within the next
72 hours, we will assume this account is fraudulent and it will be
suspended. We apologize for this inconvenience, but the purpose of
this verification is to ensure that your eBay account has not been
fraudulently used and to combat fraud.

We
apreciate your support and understanding, as we work together
to keep eBay a safe place to trade.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards, Safeharbor Department (Trust and Safety Department)

eBay Inc.

Please
do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification mail sent to
this address and can not be replied to.

Copyright 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. which is located on
Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125