Subject: Security Alert - Confirm Your PayPal Information

From: "PayPal Security Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 01:20:13 -0400

Fraud Alert ID : 0026654

You have recieve this email because you or someone had tried to used
your paypal account at http://www.springbok-computers.co.uk/. Below is the
detail about the transaction made:

Transaction site :
http://www.springbok-computers.co.uk/

Order ID : FMO12446465

Amount : $850

Date : 05 July 2005 20:41:09 +1100

To confirm or decline this transaction, please follow the link provide
below. Please save the fraud alert id for your reference.

http://www.paypal.com/fraud?_alert_id=paypal&user=0026654

Your account will be block after 2 days you recieve this email if we
didnt get comfirmation from you. Do not reply as this is a notification
only.

Thanks for using PayPal!

Copyright© 2005 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks
and brands are the property of their respective owners.