Subject: Update And Verify Your Charterone Banking Account

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:58:14 +0100 (CET)

Dear Charter One Bank customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Charter One Bank
Internet Banking accountmay have been
accessed by an unauthorized third party.

Protecting the security of your account and of the Charter One Bank network is
our primary concern. Therefore, as a
preventative measure, we have temporarily
limited access to sensitive account features.

To restore your account access, please take the following steps to ensure that
your account has not been compromised:

1. Login to your Charter One Bank Internet Banking account. In case you are not
enrolled for Internet Banking, you will
have to fill in all the required
information, including your name and you account number.

2. Review your recent account history for any unauthorized withdrawals or
deposits, and check you account profile to
make sure not changes have been made.
If any unauthorized activity has taken place on your account, report this to
Charter One Bank staff immediately.

To get started, please click the link below:

http://www.charterone.com/home/

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of
the entire Charter One Bank
system. Thank you for attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Charter One Bank Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your
Charter One Bank account and choose
the "Help" link in the header of any page.