Subject: Congratulations

From: "Netherlands PromoLotto" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 15:20:14 +0200

FROM: THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

REF NO: IPL/40076831/03
BATCH NO: 12/98472/NLP

ATTENTION:Sir/Madam

RE:WINNINGS/AWARD NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement yesterday of winners of the 
NETHERLANDS INTERNATIONAL PROMO LOTTERY, held on the 27th April, 2004.

You or Your Company attached to ticket number: 458-148-797-256, with serial 
number: 48145-13 drew the lucky numbers 53-11-42-36-18-53, and consequently won 
the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved for a Lump Sum Pay Out of €1,200,000.000 (Euro 
1.2 Million) in cash credited to file with Ref No: IPL/40076831/03.
This is from total prize money of €30,000,000.00 shared among the 25 
international winners in this category. All participants were selected through 
a computer ballot system drawn from over 175,000 Company and Individual names 
from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of 
International Promotions Program, which is conducted bi-annually.
The lottery programme was sponsored by a conglomorate of multinational 
companies in Europe as part of their social responsibility to the citizens of 
the communities where they have operational base. 

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your funds is now deposited with our accredited Finance house in 
London,awaiting remittance.
Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award 
strictly from public notice until your claim has been fully processed and your 
money remitted to your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous 
acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part of you prize, you 
will participate in our end of year high stakes of
€ 58 Million Lottery in December 2004.

To process your claim and collect your Prize money, please contact your claim's 
agent; 

Mrs.Suzanne Perez 
Foreign Payment Co-ordinator 
JCB Finance Group,UK 
Telephone/Fax:+447005803102 
Email:[email-masked] 

For the immediate processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated 
bank account of your choice.
Remember, all Prize money must be claimed not later than 12th May, 2004. After 
this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid delays and complications, please remember to quote your 
Reference and Batch numbers in every one of your correspondence with your 
agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your 
claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our 
program.

Sincerely, 

ASTRID BERGEN
PROMOTIONS MANAGER 
NETHERLANDS INTERNATIONAL PROMO LOTTERY
LAAN VAN HOORNWIJCK 55 2289 DG RIJSWIJK.

NB. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to 
instant disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim 
agent by telephone ,fax or email as instructed above. 

____________________
http://www.email.si/