Subject: Here is urgent business proposal call me

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 18:14:29 +0200 (CEST)

Sir,
 I am Dr,Bruno Debby head of auditing and accounting department of
Bank of Africa Benin. It is my humble desire to bring to your notice a
transaction which I consider most  strictly confidential and I will like
to let you know  that I have made series of enquiry on this issue.

To start with, may I solicit your trust worthiness and confidence on
this issue, for the nature of it and my position in the Ecobank, it is
unlawful to  expose any Ecobank customer banking information to a
third party, but for business sake, let it be a secret between both of
us.
I became the head of auditing and accounting in the year 1995,in that
same year, I carried out a general auditing, then I discovered that
there is an account opened in this bank in 1991.After going through some
old files in the records, I went further to investigate this account, it
was than that I realise that the owner of this account Mr.Pierre Oliver a
Belgium national,who died some years ago, unknown to the relatives that
such account is existing. My investigation proved to me that no other
person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, as well as the
account has no trace of other beneficiary.

In 1995, this account contained the sum of $6.3million,but in 1998,I
noticed that about $2.6million was transferred to this account from
Switzerland and another $3million from South Africa was also transferred
to it, but up till this day, no withdrawal was made.I need your full
co-operation to make this subject successful because the management is
ready to approve  this payment to any legitimate person who has correct
information of this account, which I will give to you immediately if you
are capable and willing to  handle such transaction
with confidence and trust according to my instructions and advise for
our mutual benefit because this is a life time opportunity I  do not
want to miss.

 I have to assure you that with my position now in the office I can
transfer this money to any reliable foreign account which you can provide
with full assurance that this money will be safe and well guided. I will
destroy all document of transaction in my office immediately we receive
this money leaving no trace to any place. I will use my position and
influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to
your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and
foreign exchange departments.You can also come
to Cotonou Rep. of Benin to discuss with me face to face after which I
will make the remittance in your presence and two of us will fly to
your country for withdrawal and sharing.

 Please reply urgently, also send your private telephone and fax
numbers, I would like us to meet face to face or to sign a binding agreement
to ensure that we can receive this money with trust to each other.

 I will look forward to your earliest reply through my Private
telephone +229 980 403

Besr Regards

Dr.Bruno Debby

The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.