Subject: From:william mashaba.

From: "willy mash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:40:47 +0000

HUMBLE ASSISTANCE
From:william mashaba.
No;104 Nortitern Ave,
Rostbank 214JHB Gagteng.
Tel;+27826718852
Alternative email Add.
[email-masked]

Dear,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do notknow me 
personally, the purpose of my introduction is that, I am william the first 
son of mashaba who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I 
got your contact through network online hence i decided to write you.
Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit 
the sum of US$18.7 Million (EIGHTEEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSANDUNITED 
STATES DOLLARS) in one the private security company, as if he foresaw the 
looming danger in Zimbabwe.This money was deposited in a box as germ stones 
to avoid much demurrage from Security Company.This amount was meant for the 
purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and established of new 
farm in Swaziland.
This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduce 
a new Land Act reform which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some 
few blacks farmers.And this resulted to the killing and mob action by 
Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of 
people were killed because of this land reformed Act for his my father was 
one of the victim.
It is against this background that, I and my family who are currently 
staying in South Africa decided to transfer my fathers money to foreign 
account since the law of South Africa prohibit a refugee (asylum seeker) to 
open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction 
throughout the teritorial zone South Africa.
As the eldest son of my father, I am saddle with the responsibility of 
seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred 
without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we 
have got. The South African government seems to be playing along
with them. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in 
South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future since 
both countries have similar political history. Moreover, the South African 
Foreign Exchange policy does not allow such investment for an
asylum seeker.
As a businessman, who I have to entrust my future and of my family in his 
hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept 
to assist me and my family all I want you to do
for me is to make arrangements and come to Johannesburg ? South Africa, so 
that you can open a non-resident account which will aid us in transferring 
the money into any account you will nominate overseas. This money I intend 
to use for investment.
I have two options for you, firstly you can choose to have certain 
percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction.Or 
you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of 
the money in your country. Whichever the options you want, feel free to 
notify me I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses 
incurred in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a 
partnership I am willing to give
you 30% of the money while the remaining 65% will be for my investment in 
your country.
Contact me back while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy 
required in this transaction.
Yours Faithfully,
MR.william mashaba
(FOR THE FAMILy)
HUMBLE ASSISTANCE
From:william mashaba.
No;104 Nortitern Ave,
Rostbank 214JHB Gagteng.
Tel;+27826718852
Alternative email Add.
[email-masked]

Dear,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do notknow me 
personally, the purpose of my introduction is that, I am william the first 
son of mashaba who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I 
got your contact through network online hence i decided to write you.
Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit 
the sum of US$18.7 Million (EIGHTEEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSANDUNITED 
STATES DOLLARS) in one the private security company, as if he foresaw the 
looming danger in Zimbabwe.This money was deposited in a box as germ stones 
to avoid much demurrage from Security Company.This amount was meant for the 
purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and established of new 
farm in Swaziland.
This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduce 
a new Land Act reform which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some 
few blacks farmers.And this resulted to the killing and mob action by 
Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of 
people were killed because of this land reformed Act for his my father was 
one of the victim.
It is against this background that, I and my family who are currently 
staying in South Africa decided to transfer my fathers money to foreign 
account since the law of South Africa prohibit a refugee (asylum seeker) to 
open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction 
throughout the teritorial zone South Africa.
As the eldest son of my father, I am saddle with the responsibility of 
seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred 
without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we 
have got. The South African government seems to be playing along
with them. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in 
South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future since 
both countries have similar political history. Moreover, the South African 
Foreign Exchange policy does not allow such investment for an
asylum seeker.
As a businessman, who I have to entrust my future and of my family in his 
hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept 
to assist me and my family all I want you to do
for me is to make arrangements and come to Johannesburg ? South Africa, so 
that you can open a non-resident account which will aid us in transferring 
the money into any account you will nominate overseas. This money I intend 
to use for investment.
I have two options for you, firstly you can choose to have certain 
percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction.Or 
you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of 
the money in your country. Whichever the options you want, feel free to 
notify me I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses 
incurred in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a 
partnership I am willing to give
you 30% of the money while the remaining 65% will be for my investment in 
your country.
Contact me back while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy 
required in this transaction.
Yours Faithfully,
MR.william mashaba
(FOR THE FAMILy)
HUMBLE ASSISTANCE
From:william mashaba.
No;104 Nortitern Ave,
Rostbank 214JHB Gagteng.
Tel;+27826718852
Alternative email Add.
[email-masked]

Dear,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do notknow me 
personally, the purpose of my introduction is that, I am william the first 
son of mashaba who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I 
got your contact through network online hence i decided to write you.
Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit 
the sum of US$18.7 Million (EIGHTEEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSANDUNITED 
STATES DOLLARS) in one the private security company, as if he foresaw the 
looming danger in Zimbabwe.This money was deposited in a box as germ stones 
to avoid much demurrage from Security Company.This amount was meant for the 
purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and established of new 
farm in Swaziland.
This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduce 
a new Land Act reform which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some 
few blacks farmers.And this resulted to the killing and mob action by 
Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of 
people were killed because of this land reformed Act for his my father was 
one of the victim.
It is against this background that, I and my family who are currently 
staying in South Africa decided to transfer my fathers money to foreign 
account since the law of South Africa prohibit a refugee (asylum seeker) to 
open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction 
throughout the teritorial zone South Africa.
As the eldest son of my father, I am saddle with the responsibility of 
seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred 
without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we 
have got. The South African government seems to be playing along
with them. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in 
South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future since 
both countries have similar political history. Moreover, the South African 
Foreign Exchange policy does not allow such investment for an
asylum seeker.
As a businessman, who I have to entrust my future and of my family in his 
hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept 
to assist me and my family all I want you to do
for me is to make arrangements and come to Johannesburg ? South Africa, so 
that you can open a non-resident account which will aid us in transferring 
the money into any account you will nominate overseas. This money I intend 
to use for investment.
I have two options for you, firstly you can choose to have certain 
percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction.Or 
you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of 
the money in your country. Whichever the options you want, feel free to 
notify me I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses 
incurred in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a 
partnership I am willing to give
you 30% of the money while the remaining 65% will be for my investment in 
your country.
Contact me back while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy 
required in this transaction.
Yours Faithfully,
MR.william mashaba
(FOR THE FAMILy)

_________________________________________________________________
Find Super 12 and other sports results on MSN Search! 
http://search.msn.co.za