Subject: Your Consent Required

From: "Kaba Kweli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:15:48 +0400 (AZT)

Greetings to You.

Dear Friend,

RE:COLLABORATION TO SECURE OVER US$15M FOR INVESTMENT USE.

Permit me to introduce myself. My name is Mr. Kaba Kweli, a former
Director in a security company in South Africa (name of company to be
disclosed later). I was retired suddenly without notice from my position
as Director last year due to dirty politics in the Company that did not
favour me.

I have decided to contact you through this medium based on business
proposal that will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I have not
discussed this transaction with anybody because it is very sensitive and
secret.

My former Company has been well patronised in the past by top African
(military) leaders who have kept various sums of money disgiused as family
treasures/valuables. On one occassion in 1996, a top African Military
leader deposited Four boxes with us registered as precious stone. Later in
1998, he was killed and later members of his family came forward to make
claims but were not sure of the number of boxes registered as they could
not present the full papers to us. I decided to keep one box and delivered
three boxes to them. They opened it and saw it contained genuine dollars
bills well over $15M in each boxes. I was given a few thousands since I
was a witness to what it contained before they left. I also secretly
investigated what was in the last box in our vault, they were all the
same.

Due to the way the Company was operated, it was not easy for a singular
person to undertake this operation so I quickly prepared full papers for
the last box in another name and I waited for several months since I still
had some money to spend but unfortunately, I lost my job before I could
conclude this but I have full claim to the last box.

With the modalities and paper work in my possession, I am now soliciting
your noble assistance to assist me in transferring this money out of South
Africa to your country for immediate investment with your assistance.

I have also decided that we shall discuss the issue of share by percentage
before we continue with the transaction. Please make suggestion in your
response. Upon my receipt of your reply confirming your willingness to
assist me with this transaction, I will immediately arrange and transfer
all the rights of ownership of this consignment to your name to facilitate
your easy clearance and transfer of the complete funds to your country for
onwards investment. Please maintain absolute confidentiality on this
matter as I await your most prompt response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Kaba Kweli.