Subject: GOOD DAY

From: larrygana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 05:57:35 +0100 (CET)

FROM MR.LARRY GANA . THE MANAGER .AFRICAN CONTINENTAL BANK PLC 
(ACB) LAGOS-NIGERIA.
E-MAIL:[email-masked]
ASSISTANCT, SIR,

STRICTLY A PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL I AM MR.LARRY GANA, THE 
MANAGER, BILLS AND EXCHANGE AT THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF THE 
AFRICAN CONTINENTAL BANK PLC.

I AM WRITING THIS LETTER TO ASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COOPERATION TO 
CARRY OUT THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN MY DEPARTMENT. WE DISCOVERED AN 
ABANDONED SUM OF $15.500,000.00 (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED 
STATES DOLLARS ONLY) IN AN ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN 
CUSTOMERS LATE ENGR,BRIAN LLOYD SMITH, WHO DIED WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY OF A 
WIFE AND TWO CHILDREN IN ADC AIR LINE BOEING 722,THAT CRASHED ON 
NOVEMBER 1996 WHILE TRAVELLING FROM LAGOS TO PORT HARCOUT.

SINCE WE HEARD OF HIS DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING HIS NEXT-OF-KIN TO 
COME OVER AND PUT CLAIMS FOR HIS MONEY AS THE HEIR,BECAUSE THE BANK 
CANNOT RELEASE THE FUND FROM HIS ACCOUNT UNLESS SOMEONE APPLIES FOR CLAIM 
AS THE NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE DECEASED AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING 
GUIDELINES. UNFORTUNATELY, NEITHER THEIR FAMILY MEMBER NOR DISTANT RELATIVE HAS 
EVER APPEARED TO CLAIM THE SAID FUND.

UPON THIS DISCOVERY,I AND OTHER OFFICIALS IN MY DEPARTMENT HAVE AGREED 
TO MAKE BUSINESS WITH YOU AND RELEASE THE TOTAL AMOUNT INTO YOUR 
ACCOUNT AS THE HEIR OF THE FUND SINCE NO ONE CAME FOR IT OR DISCOVERED HIS 
MAINTAINED ACCOUNT WITH OUR BANK, OTHERWISE THE FUND WILL BE RETURNED TO 
THE BANKS TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND. WE HAVE AGREED THAT OUR RATIO OF 
SHARING WILL BE AS STATED THUS; 30 % FOR YOU AS FOREIGN PARTNER, 60 % 
FOR US THE OFFICIALS IN MY DEPARTMENT AND 10% FOR THE SETTLEMENT OF ALL 
LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENCES INCURRED BY US AND YOU DURING THE COURSE OF 
THIS BUSINESS.

UPON THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS TRANSFER, I AND ONE OF MY 
COLLEAGUES WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND MIND OUR SHARE. IT IS FROM OUR 60 % 
WE INTEND TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY AS A WAY OF RECYCLING THE FUND. TO 
COMMENCE THIS TRANSACTION, WE REQUIRE YOU TO IMMEDIATELY INDICATE YOUR 
INTEREST BY A RETURN E-MAIL AND ENCLOSE YOUR PRIVATE CONTACT TELEPHONE 
NUMBER, FAX NUMBER FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND YOUR DESIGNATED BANK 
COORDINATES TO ENABLE US FILE LETTER OF CLAIM TO THE APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS 
FOR NECESSARY APPROVALS BEFORE THE TRANSFER CAN BE MADE. NOTE ALSO, 
THIS TRANSACTION MUST BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE OF IT'S 
NATURE. I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR PROMPT
RESPONSE.

REGARDS,

MR. LARRY GANA
AFRICAN CONTINENTAL BANK PLC(ACB)

------------------------------------------

Faites un voeu et puis Voila ! www.voila.fr