Subject: minutes of ad hoc meeting on ISO 14766

From: Keld J|rn Simonsen <keld>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 07:26:58 +0100 (CET)

Meeting of WG15 ad hoc on national profiles 
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 1999-01-13 17:30-

1. Selection of chair and secretary:

Chair: David Blackwood, Secretary: Keld Simonsen

2. Roll call of experts:

David Blackwood, CA
Keld Simonsen, DK

3. Minutes of WG15 ad hoc meeting 1998-04-13

Approved.

4. Agenda:

Agenda
Actions from last meeting
Organisation
Walkthru of WD3
Plan
Next meeting

agenda agreed.

5. Actions from last meeting:

Professor Saito will provide the Japanese profile to the
editor. -open
Editor to provide WD3 - done
1003.23 and 1003.18 DB - should we take out some text, still open.
CEN was invited.
We cannot distribute 1003.23 to the email list, as it is approved.
1003.18 source is not available.

6. Organisation.

We need to probe the US member body for a IEEE meeting in July 1999.
The IEEE WG chair had not called a meeting for the New Orleans meeting.

7. TR 14766 WD3 walk through

Keld Simonsen has provided a second draft, WD3. It incorporates
the changes decided at the last meeting.

Walkthru of the WD3:

Things left to do:
2. references: update 15897 to full standard.

8. Plan:

DB to provide .18 and .23 and TR 10000 text by mid March 1999.
KS: Remind the email list that they can comment on WD3.
Also ask them to look at TR 10000-1.
WD4 should be sent to email list mid April 1999.
Editor will gather comments, and the resolvable be incorporated,
while more problematic be put on an issues list. Comments open
for one month. 

WD5 will be result of comments to WD4 and output of combined PASC
and WG15 meeting, probably 1999-07, and should be ready for
ballot in IEEE and for SC22 review and comment and PDTR registration.

Next meeting: 

Possibly July  1999, but up to WG15.

Meeting closed at 18:15