Subject: Compliments of the season

From: "mustafa belo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:59:38 +0300

Dear Friend,

With full trust and understanding, I have decided to send
you this proposal, which I trust you will consider profit
oriented. The whole World is completely aware of the recent
outbreak of war in Liberia, which the REBELS have insisted
that President Charles Taylor must step down from power to
give room for Dividend of Democracy 
in Liberia.

I am General Mustafa Belo, The Former Chief of Defense Staff
in Liberia. I am 58 years old. Sequel to out break of war in
Liberia, I have in my possession, the sum of $62.5m
(Sixty-two Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) being
Government money assigned to me by 
Government of Charles Taylor for rehabilitation of Liberian
Army Barracks and purchase of Military War Ship and this
funds was diverted to my personal use when the REBELS hijack
the Government of Charles 
Taylor.

However, these funds was smuggled through the Boarder via a
Diplomatic Security Company attached to Benin Rep. and have
the funds delivered in any of there offshore payment office
in order to work out modalities to have the funds moved to
oversea countries. Furthermore, this fund was sealed in two
Boxes as Family treasure and will move as a Diplomatic
cargo. 

This is 100% risk-free transaction and profit oriented and I
have chosen to strike this deal with you if you will not
mind. As I am in exile, I have no traveling documents with
me and I am still under Benin Rep Government caring for
protection, therefore, this is the only treasures I have and
the future of my children depends on this funds since all
our account has been frozen and for now, I have nothing to
boast for except this funds that has been deposited with the
Diplomatic Security Company. Based on your attention is
highly needed to execute this deal. I will offer you 30% of
the funds and we can as well go into JOINT VENTURE and the
sharing ration can be 70-30%.

Finally, I would like if you can send to me via email  your
name and address, direct fax\telephone numbers/mobile so as
to reach you and discuss this matter with you and upon the
receipt of your positive response, I will commence
negotiation with the Diplomatic Security Company to have the
consignment lifted to your very attention in your country of
origin. I will secure all Clearance Documents through
Diplomatic Authorities, which the original copies will be
handed over to you upon the delivery of the consignment.
Looking forward to hearing from you and nice to do business
with you. I will call you on phone so that we can discuss on
this.

Thanks and God Bless. Regards.

General Mustafa Belo, Gcon,Fsscc,Mni,Ocpce.