Subject: SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 04:57:21 -0800

Dear Sir,
SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP
First and foremost, I apologize for using this medium  to communicate a
business proposal of this magnitude this is solely because of the confidentiality
nature repose on the net; before I go on further,  I must be grateful to
introduce myself. My name is Dr. E Efe  a Liberian. I was formerly the chief
campaign manager to Mr. Charles Taylor the president of liberia and I was
also a personal aid to the Minister of trade in the depose administration
of Mr. Charles Taylor. Due to my position and closeness with the President,
I absconded with Twenty Million United States Dollars (US$20M)  which was
part of the money that was initially meant for campaigning for President
Charles Taylor re-election into office before the recent crisis that led
to his depose from office.

Presently I have been able to move the funds diplomatically to a 
Security Company in the Netherlands where I now reside as refugee; and I
do not have the intention of returning home for fear of being assassinated
by members of the opposition party to Mr. Charles Taylor under whose administration
I served.

MY REQUEST

As a result of my present situation as a refugee who cannot have access
to own an account or accounts, I am therefore faced with the dilemma of

seeking   for a trustworthy individual/firm that can  advice me in making
the rightful investment as well as to provide account(s) where the funds

will be lodge into. More also, we are at the interim interested in buying

properties for residence as my family and I will be residing there in the
near future. Please be aware that my family are also in a safe location
and I am in contact with them.

COMMISSION/REMUNERATION

As regards your commission/remuneration, I and my immediate family have
decided to offer you 20% of the total sum and also set aside 5% for all
your expenses (i.e telephone bills, traveling expenses, hotel bills and

other miscellaneous expenses).
NOTE: I shall commit half of my own share of the total sum into a joint

venture project preferably  in the purchase of Real Estate or other 
profitable business venture within your knowledge existing in your 
area. Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds in question
belong to me alone. As soon as I get your consent, I will furnish you with
the details and contact of the Security Company and after a few more details
have being communicated, we shall then proceed to arrange for a face to
face meeting  in order to know each other better and also  discuss the terms
 and conditions of the partnership extensively.I strongly believe that associating
with you to embark on this and other
business ventures will derive a huge success hereafter and it will be a

long lasting business association. If you have any question, do not fail
to contact me with my e-mail address [email-masked]  or [email-masked]

I await your anticipated co-operation.

Yours truly,

Dr.. E. Efe