Subject: CONFIDENTIAL

From: "MR. WOO CHONG"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 00:02:14 GMT

MR. WOO CHONG 
CHINA TRUST COMMERCIAL BANK. 
NAN KAN BRANCH, TAIWAN 
REPUBLIC OF CHINA 

I am Mr. Woo Chong, Bank Manager of Chinatrust Commercial Bank, Nan 
Kan branch, Taiwan, R.O.C. I have urgent and very confidential business 
proposition for you. 

On June 6, 1998, a British Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese 
Solid Minerals Corporation, Mr. Smith Lawrence made a numbered time 
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months,valued at US$30,000,000.00 
(Thirty Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity,I sent a routine 
notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. 
After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his 
contract employers, the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. 
Smith Lawrence died from an automobile accident. 

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a 
WILL, and all attempts to 
trace his next of kin was fruitless. 

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Smith 
Lawrence did not declare 
any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank 
Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$30,000,000.00 is still 
sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the 
principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to 
claim it. 

According to Laws of Republic of China, at the expiration of 5 (five) 
years, the money will 
revert to the ownership of the Chinese Government if nobody applies to 
claim the fund. 

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to 
stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Smith Lawrence so that the fruits of 
this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt 
government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide 
immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare 
the 
necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the 
next of kin. We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting 
and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and 
letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. A bank 
account in any part of the world that you will provide will then 
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the 
beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for 
us to share in the ratio 
of 55% for me 25% for you, 10% for attorney and 10% for expences. 

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will 
be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager 
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. 

If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email 
address above. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more 
details and relevant documents that will help you understand the 
transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for 
easy communication. 

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this 
transaction would be most 
profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to 
invest my share in your 
country. 

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email address. 

Thanks and regards. 

Mr. Woo