Subject: FROM MR HENRY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:14:42 -0700

SIR,
Let me first apologize to you for any embarrassment this mail
might cause you. I am Henry Mobutu Sese Seko, son of the late
President Mobutu Sese Seko of Congo Democratic Republic former
Republic of Zaire presently there is a war going on in my country
and so my family members escaped to Morroco while I am presently
at Cotonou Border monitoring events. Because of the
present crises, my environment is not conductive for investment
and more over, most of my fathers properties and accounts have
been frozen by the present government of Laurent Kabila. Now, I
want to set up a business overseas and I have about $50 Million
united state dollars set aside for this project, I decided to
contact you to help me in setting up a business on the mutual
understanding I know that can exist between us, having known that
people of your Country are trustworthy, but would not want my
name or family name to be used. I am prepared to give you 20% of
the total sum if you can assist me in claiming this fund from a
security company where my father (Mobutu Sese Seko) deposited
this fund before he died. Please, do contact me immediately for
us to discuss. As soon as I hear from you, and confirm your
willingness to assist every document regarding to the claiming of
this fund will be handed over to you as the family's foreign
business partner.

Best regards,

Henry Musa Seseseko.