Subject: SOLITING FOR HELP!!!

From: DANJUMA ZULU <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:52:04 +0200

Dear friend,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not
know me personally. I am the first Son of the most popular black
farmer in Zimbabwe who was murdered in the land dispute in my
country. I got your contact through network online hence decided to
write you. Before the death of my father, he had taken me to
Johannesburg to deposit the sum of USD15.Million (Fifteen million United
States dollars), in one of the private security company, as he
foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a
box as gem stones to avoid much demurrage from Security Company.
This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals
for the Farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland. This land
problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe when he
introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white
farmers and some few black farmers, and this resulted to the killing
and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the
society. In fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land
reform Act for which my father was one of the victims. it is against
this background that I and my family fled Zimbabwe to South Africa
for fear of our lives.
After which I traveled to the Netherlands and I am currently staying
in the Netherlands where i am seeking political asylum and more so
have decided to transfer my father's money to a more reliable foreign
account. Since the law of Europe prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker)
to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial
transaction throughout the territorial zone of European Union. As the
eldest child of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of
seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be
transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on
taking everything we have got.
The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I
am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South
Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future. Both
countries have similar political history. I am seeking for a partner
who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in his hands, I
must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept
to assist me and my family, all I want you to do for me, is to make
arrangements with the security company to clear the Consignment
(funds) from their affiliate office here in the Netherlands as i have
already given directives for the consignment to be brought to the
Netherlands from South Africa.
But before then all modalities will have to be put in place like
change of ownership to the consignment. I have two options for you.
Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for
nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go into
partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money
in your country. Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify
me. I have also mapped out 2% of this money for all kinds of expenses
incurred in the process of this transaction.
If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 10% of
the money while the remaining 88% will be for my investment in your
country. Contact with my email-  while I implore you to maintain the
absolute secrecy required in this transaction.
Thanks, GOD BLESS YOU
Best regards,
ZULU DANJUMA
NOTE:
ON YOUR INABILITY TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION RESPOND TO ME AND INFORM
ME SO I CAN LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE