Subject: HELP ME AND MY FAMILY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 02:17:27 +0100

You may be surprise to receive this email since you do not know me.I am
the son of the late president of  Democratic Republic Of Zaire,President
Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic of Congo, under the leadership of the
son of Mr. Laurent Kabila). I presume you are aware there is a financial
dispute between my family ( THE MOBUTUS ) and the present civilian Government.
This is based on what they believe as bad and corrupt governance on my late
father's part. May his  soul rest in perfect peace. As you might have heard
how a lot of my father's bank account in Switzerland and North America have
been  frozen. Following the above named reasons, I am soliciting for your
humble and confidential assistance to take custody of THIRTY Million United
States Dollars ( US$30,000,000.00 ), also to front for me in the areas of
business you desire profitable. These funds have secretly been deposited
into a confidential Security Company, where it can easily be withdrawn or
paid to a recommended beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by
the Security Company,based on my recommendations, on that note, you will
be presented as my partner who will be fronting for me and my family in
any subsequent ventures. Myself and my mother have decided to give 20% to
you if you are able to help us claim this consignment. 

We have also decided to give you any money spent on phone calls or traveling
expenses in the course of this transaction at the end of the transaction.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of 
this transaction, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly required,
due to my family's present predicament. I sincerely will appreciate your
 willingness to assist us as soon as possible. I am presently in the refugee
camp here  in Nigeria under the united nations refugee camp in Nigeria .

All correspondence must be by my email address [email-masked]
and you can also call me on this telephone number 2348037254261 for more
information on how we can proceed in this
transaction.Please indicate your interest by sending your telephone and
fax number. I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as
possible. 

Warmest regards, 

Bashe Mobutu Sese-Seko.

Broadband from an unbeatable £19.99!
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/index2.html?code=ha-nl-11ac