Subject: PARTNERSHIP VENTURE

From: "Petroleum Resources" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:45:15 -0700 (PDT)

Plot 243 Walter Carrington Crecent
Victoria Island
Lagos-Nigeria
Tel:234-1-260465
Email: [email-masked]

Attn:President/Ceo.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
RE: TRANSFER OF US$21.5 MILLION (TWENTY ONE MILLION,
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY).

I know this email will reach you as a surprise, but need not
to worry as we are using the only secured and confidential mediumavailable
to seek for foreign assistance/partnership in a business transaction which
is of mutual benefit.

I am a member of the Federal Government of Nigeria Contract
Award and Monitoring Committee in the Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation(NNPC). Sometime ago, a contract was awarded to a foreign firm
in NNPC by my Committee. This contract was over invoiced to the tune of
US$21.5M. U.S. Dollars. This was done deliberately.
The over-invoicing was a deal by my committee to benefit from
the project. We now want to transfer this money which is in a
suspense Account with NNPC into any Overseas Account which we expect you
to provide for us.

SHARE: -
For providing the account where we shall remit the money
into, you will be entitled to 30% of the money,60% will be for me and my
partners while 10% has been mapped out from the total sum to cover any
expenses that maybe incurred by us during the course of this transfer,both
locally and international expenses.
I would require the following: -

Your company's name,address,telephone and fax numbers.
The above information would be used to make formal
applications as a matter of procedure for the release of the money and
onward transfer to your account. It does not matter whether or not your
company does contract
projects of this nature described here. The assumption is that your
company won the major contract and subcontracted it out to other
companies. More often than not,big trading companies or firms of unrelated
fields win major contracts and subcontracts to more specialized firms for
execution of such contracts.

We have strong reliable connections and contacts at the
Central Bank of Nigeria, as well as the Federal Ministry of Finance and we
have no doubt that all the money will be released and transferred if we
get the necessary foreign partner to assist us in this deal.
Therefore,when the business is successfully concluded we shall through our
same connections withdraw all documents used from all the concerned
Government Ministries for 100% security.

We are ordinary civil servants and we will not want to miss
this once in a lifetime opportunity to get rich. We want this money to be
transferred to the overseas Accounts for us, before the present Democratic
Government start Auditing all Federal Government owned Parastatals.

Please contact me immediately through my telephone number
whether or not you are interested in this deal.If you are not,it will
enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal. But
where you are interested,send the required information aforementioned to 
email: [email-masked], because time is of the essence in
this business.
I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Ola Johnson.

-----------------------------------------
This email was sent via XRAY.TV.
   XRAYMEDIA's Free Email Service!
http://www.xray.tv/