Subject: URGENT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:44:47 +0200

mr jack edwards

EMAIL ADDRESSES: [email-masked]

DATE: 27/08/03

DEAR SIR,

HOW ARE YOU AND HOPE ALL IS WELL.

          YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISE TO RECEIVE THIS MAIL BUT I WILL LIKE YOU
TO GO THROUGH IT CAREFULLY BEFORE RESPONDING.
          I AM THE CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY FOR THE INVESTMENT CONTROLLER
OF A SOUTH AFRICAN BASED INVESTMENT CORPORATION.YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED
IN RESPECT OF A CLAIM/DIVIDEND,WHICH MATURED SINCE 2000.THE INVESTOR AFTER
COLLECTING THE SAID RETURN OF INVESTMENT FROM OUR FIRM AND DEPOSITED THE
CASH WITH A SECURITY COMPANY DIED AFTER ONE WEEK IN A PLANE CRASH, IN OCTOBER
2002.
         HOWEVER, WE HAVE TAKEN IT UPON OURSELF TO TRACE THE NEXT OF KIN
IF POSSIBLE TO CLAIM THE US$55,600,000.00 (FIFTY FIVE MILLION SIX HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY) WHICH IS THE TOTAL SUM PAYABLE TO THE
NEXT OF KIN.
         I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE YOUR LAST NAME AND THAT OF THE INVESTOR
IS THE SAME, WHICH HAS MADE US TO SUSPECT THAT YOU MIGHT BE RELATED TO THE
INVESTOR. PLEASE RECONFIRM TO US IF YOU HAVE ANY BROTHER WHO HAVE LIVED
IN SOUTH AFRICA.
IF IT IS TRUE, WE WILL ARRANGE FOR YOU TO MAKE THIS CLAIM AS SOON AS POSSILBE.BUT
IF NOT WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO PROCESS IT WITH YOUR NAME AND COLLECT
THE MONEY TO AVOID THE CASH BEING RETURNED TO THE SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT
AS UNTRACABLE/UNCLAIMED DIVIDEND.BUT WE SHOULD NOT WAIT AND SEE SUCH AMOUNT
OF MONEY WASTE INTO THE GOVERNMENT POCKET FOR YOUR INFORMATION, IF YOU ARE
WILLING TO ASSIST IN CLAMING THIS FUNDS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
BEFORE THE SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT TEAMS GETS TO KNOW ABOUT IT.
        PLEASE NOTE FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST IN CLAIMING THIS FUNDS
IN YOUR NAME THIRTY FIVE PERCENT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS YOUR SHARE, FIFTY
FIVE PERCENT WILL BE MINE AND TEN PERCENT WILL BE FOR THE TOTAL EXPENCES
THAT WE WILL SPEND DURING THE TRANSACTION.
 YOU CAN CONTACT ME WITH THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS.

BEST REGARDS,

MR JACK EDWARDS

NOTE: Please your response should also be forwarded to:
 [email-masked]

Broadband from an unbeatable £19.99!
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/index2.html?code=ha-nl-11ac