Subject: A CRY FOR HELP.

From: benson mobutu sese seko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:11:54 +0200

DEAR FRIEND 
THROUGH THE COURTESY OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, I TAKE LIBERTY 
ANCHORED ON A STRONG DESIRE TO SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE ON THIS 
MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL AND RISKFREE TRANSACTION WHICH I HOPE YOU 
WILL GIVE YOUR URGENT ATTENTION. 
I AM MR.BENSON MOBUTU SESE-SEKO,SON OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU 
SESE-SEKO OF ZAIRE NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO 
(DRC). I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER ,THIS WAS IN 
CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING OUR PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION. 
I ESCAPED WITH MY FATHER AND MOTHER ALONG WITH TWO OF MY 
BROTHERS KENNETH AND BASHER OUT OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO 
(DRC)TO ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE WHERE MY FAMILY AND I SETTLED, 
WHILE WE LATER MOVED TO SETTLE IN MORROCO WHERE MY FATHER LATER 
DIED OF CANCER DISEASE.SINCE THE DEATH OF MY LATE FATHER SOME 
YEARS AGO WE HAVE BEEN RESIDING IN GHANA ON TEMPORARY POLITICAL 
ASYLUM. 
HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION WE DECIDED TO CHANGE MOST OF MY 
FATHERS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER 
COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF MONEY CODED FOR SAFE PURPOSE 
BECAUSE THE NEW HEAD OF STATES(DR.)MR.LAURENT KABILA MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL MY LATE FATHERS TREASURES DEPOSITED IN SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES,HENCE MY MOTHER,MRS.MARY SESE-SEKO AND I ALONG WITH MY BROTHERS KENNETH AND BASHER DECIDED LAYING LOW IN AFRICA TO STUDY THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER,SINCE PRESIDENT KABILA IS DEAD AND THE SON TAKING OVER GOVERNMENT(JOSEPH KABILA). 
ONE OF MY FATHERS CHATEAU IN SOUTHERN FRANCE WAS CONFISCATED BY 
THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT,AND AS SUCH WE HAD TO CHANGE OUR IDENTITY 
SO THAT OUR INVESTMENT WILL NOT BE TRACED AND CONFISCATED.MY 
MOTHER HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF THIRTY MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED 
THOUSAND UNITED STATES OLLARS(US$30,500,000)WITH A SECURITY 
COMPANY FOR SAFEKEEPING. 
THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE 
CONTENTS.WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST 
THAT YOU WILL ASSIST US BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON OUR BEHALF. 
THE ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR THIS PROJECT CAN EITHER BE 
PERSONAL,COMPANY OR AN OFFSHORE ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE TOTAL 
CONTROL OVER,YOUR AREA OF SPECIALISATION WILL NOT BE A 
HINDERANCE TO THE SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION OF THIS TRANSACTION. 
ACKOWLEDGE THIS MESSAGE,SO THAT I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FAMILY 
AS OUR FOREIGN TRUSTED PARTNER WHO SHALL TAKE CHARGE OF OUR 
INVESTMENT ABROAD WHERE WE NOW PLAN TO SETTLE. 
I WANT YOU TO ASSIST US IN INVESTING THIS MONEY,BUT I WILL NOT 
WANT OUR IDENTITY REVEALED.I WILL ALSO WANT TO BUY PROPERTIES 
AND STOCKS IN MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANIES AND TO ENGAGE IN OTHER 
SAFE AND NON  SPECULATIVE INVESTMENTS.  WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH A 
LOT OF HEALTH AND SPIRITUAL TURMOIL,HENCE WILL NEED YOUR 
UNDERSTANDING AND ASSISTANCE.MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASIZE THE 
HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALLITY WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS AND 
HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE 
TRUST AND CONFIDENCE WHICH WE REPOSE IN YOU.I SHALL PUT YOU IN 
THE PICTURE OF THIS BUSINESS,I.E TELL YOU WHERE THE FUNDS ARE 
CURRENTLY BEING MAINTAINED AND ALSO DISCUSS OTHER MODALITIES 
INCLUDING REMUNERATION FOR YOUR SERVICES. 
IS THIS PROPOSITION ATTAINABLE?IF IT IS,PLEASE KINDLY FURNISH ME 
IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS 
TO ENHANCE THE CONFIDENTIALLITY WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS. 
BEST REGARDS 
MR.BENSON MOBUTU SESE SEKO. 
FOR FAMILY. 
N.B. 
REPLY:[email-masked]