Subject: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

From: Internet Mail Delivery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:26:53 +0530 (IST)

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Return-path: <[email-masked]>
  Received: from ims-ms-daemon.pop3.vsnl.net by pop3.vsnl.net
   (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 HotFix 1.16 (built May 14 2003))
   id <[email-masked]> (original mail from [email-masked]); Thu,
   21 Aug 2003 18:26:53 +0530 (IST)
  Received: from mx3.vsnl.net (mx3.vsnl.net [172.16.28.179])
   by pop3.vsnl.net (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 HotFix 1.16 (built May 14
   2003)) with ESMTP id <[email-masked]> for
   [email-masked]; Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:26:52 +0530 (IST)
  Received: from VISHAL ([202.88.182.57])
   by mx3.vsnl.net (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 HotFix 1.16 (built May 14 2003))
   with ESMTP id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]
   (ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:26:47 +0530 (IST)
  Content-return: prohibited
  Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:54:32 +0700
  From: [email-masked]
  Subject: Re: Thank you!
  To: [email-masked]
  Message-id: <[email-masked]>
  MIME-version: 1.0
  X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
  Content-type: multipart/mixed; boundary=_NextPart_000_018A48D1
  Importance: Normal
  X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
  X-MSMail-priority: Normal
  X-MailScanner: Found to be clean

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: rbthakur.bom4%vsnl.com@ims-ms-daemon
  Original address: [email-masked]
  Reason: Over quota