Subject: I need your assistance !

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:14:28 +0200

Mr Richard Wilford
spain madrid
Email: [email-masked]
Tel:+34 665 176 211

19-08-2003

Dear friend,

I am Mr. Richard Wilford, the only son of late Chief John Wilford 
from Sierra-Leone. I got your contact from the internet directory and need 
an assistance from you. My sources of your contact gave me encourage and 
confidence to write on you.

I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek for your 
assistance to transfer our cash of (Thirty Nine Million United Stated Dollars)
(39,000,000.00) now in the custody of the Security and trust Company here in 
spain to your private account pending our arrival to your country.

SOURCES OF THE FUND
My late father, chief John Wilford, a native of Mende District in 
the northern province of Sierra-Leone, was the general manager of 
Sierra-Leone Mining Co-operation (S.L.M.C) Freetown. According to my father, 
this money was the income accrued from mining co-operation over draft and 
minor sales. Before the peace of the civil war between the rebel forces of 
Major Paul Korormah and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping 
operation that almost destroyed my country, following the forceful removal 
from power of the civilian elected president Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the 
rebels. My father had already made arrangement for his family, my mother, my 
little sister and myself to be evacuated to spain,  with our persona effort 
and the box containing the money. My father deposited the box in a private 
security company here in spain for the safe custody until after the war when 
he will join us. During the war in my country, and following the!  
indiscriminate looking of the public and government properties by the rebels 
forces, the Sierra-Leone  mining coop. was one of the targets looted and 
destroyed. My father including other top government functionaries were 
attacked and killed by the rebels  because of the relationship with the 
civilian president Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.

As a result of my father's death, our hope of survival. The untimly deaths 
caused mother heart failure and other releated complications of which she 
later died in hospital after we must have spent a lot of money on her. Now, 
my 17 years old sister and myself are alone in this strange country 
suffering without any care or help. Without any relation, we are now like 
refugees and orphans. Our only hope now is in you and the box deposited in a 
Security Company.

To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the following ways. To 
assist me claim this box from Security Company as co-benficiary. To transfer 
this money in your name to your country To make good arranagement for a 
joint business investment on our behalf in your country and you, the 
careteker. To secure a college for my little sister and myself in your 
country to further our education. And to make arrangement for our travel 
with you to your country after you have transferred this fund. Most 
important, the security company official do not know the exact content of 
the box because it was decleared as family valuables. The whole document 
issued after deposit is in my custody. For your assistance, I have concede 
35% of the money to your efforts assistance.

Best Regards

Richard  Wilford.