Subject: Assistance for Investment

From: ERIC JONES <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:18:33 +0200

Attn: Sir/Madam,
My name is Mr. Eric Jones chairman of contract award and monitoring
committee of the ministry of industry and international trade development
,my duty as empowered by the Mauritius government is to provide the basic
amenities, social recreational activities in urban and rural areas.
This program includes assistance to deprived local communities and to
co-ordinate projects and development at the national level, furthermore,
from this projects we have been able to secured some Reasonable amount of
u.s.$21.8(twenty one million eight hundred thousand US. dollars only) as
commission from various contractors resulting from over invoicing ,hence all
the necessary approvals ha! s been completed.
These approved fund was packaged and dispatched through a security company
for onward delivery to its Destination in Europe.
These fund was first deposited into a security vault before we arrange for
its movement to Europe through diplomatic channel using decoy purporting
that the fund belongs to an expatriate/company. As we are government
officials, we are not allowed to operate foreign bank
account, hence we need you to stand as the beneficiary and claim the fund on
our behalf from the security company.
Presently I am now in Europe to search for a reliable person/company of high
integrity /dignity and one with conscience who will claim this fund on our
behalf as the beneficiary ,and we have agreed to give you 25%of the total
sum as commission for your Assistance/effort and 5% will
be used to settle every expenses incurred we will use 70%to invest under
your recommendation and guide and go into joint venture b! usiness with you.
I would greatly appreciate your assistance . I look forward to your response
as soon as possible.
Best regards
Eric Jones
0031630324551