Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND INVESTMENT.

From: MALINGA SODINGO <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 07:12:25 +0200

AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.
+31-630-233-971.

                            BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND INVESTMENT.

  Dear Partner,

     You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally. I am Sodingo Malinga,the first son of Malinga Tawanda,the most
popular black farmerin Zimbabwe who was murdered in the land dispute in my
country. I got your contact through network online hence decided to write
you.Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to
deposit the sum of US12 million (Twelve million, United States dollars), in
one of the private security company, as he foresaw the looming danger in
Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box as gem stones to avoid much
demurrage from security company. This amount was meant for the purchase of
new machines and chemicals for the Farms and establishment of
new farms in Swaziland. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr.
Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich
white farmers and some few black farmers, and this resulted to the killing
and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society.
In fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act for
which my father was one of the victims.
It is against this background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear
of our lives and are
currently staying in the Netherlands where we are seeking political asylum
and moreso have decided to  transfer my fathers money to a more reliable
foreign account. since the law of Netherlands  prohibits a refugee (asylum
seeker) to open any  bank account or to be involved in any financial
transaction throughout the territorial zone of Netherlands, As the eldest
son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine
foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge
of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got. The South
African government seems to be playing along with them.
outh African government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced
with the dilemma of moving this amount of  money out of South Africa for
fear of going through  the same experience in future, both countries have
similar political history. As a businessman,I am  seeking for a partner who
I have to entrust my  future and that of my family in his hands, I must let
you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist me and
my family, all I want you to do for me, is to make an arrangements with the
security company to clear the consignment(funds) from their afiliate office
here in the Netherlands as i have already given directives for the
consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South Africa.But before
then all modalities will have to be put in place like change of ownership to
the consignment  and more importantly this money I intend to use for
investmentment. investmentment.
I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain
percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction. Or
you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of
the money in your country. Whichever the option you want, feel free to
notify me. I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses
incurred in the process of this transaction.  If you do not prefer a
partnership I am willing to  give you 15% of the money while the remaining
80%  will be for my investment in your country. Contact me with the above
telephone number or my  E-mail address  I implore you to maintain the
absolute  secrecy required in this transaction.
Thank you, and may GOD BLESS YOU
Yours Faithfully,
Sodingo Malinga..