Subject: CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON

From: pieter han <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 06:40:58 +0000

ATTN: SIR,

SUNSWEETWIN PROMO LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS.

ALFONSTRAAT B56,1002 BS AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: OYL /26510460037/02
BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

ATTENTION: RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of winners of the
SUNSWEETWIN PROMO LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS/INTERNATIONAL,PROGRAMS held
on 1st July 2003.

You are attached to ticket number 023-0148-790-459, with serial number
5073-11  drew the lucky numbers 43-11-44-37-10-43, and consequently won
the lottery in  the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$850.000.00 in  cash credited to file REF NO.OYL/25041238013/02. This is from total prize money  of US$80,400,000.00 shared among the Twenty-nine
international winners  in this category. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system  drawn from 25,000 names from
Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North  America and Asia as part of
International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Bank in Bahamas insured in your name.
Due to  the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
award strictly  from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts  by participants of this program. We hope with a part
of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes
US$1.3 billion International Lottery. To begin your claim, please contact your
claim agent;

MR PAUL JERRY
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
RAYMOND CROSSROAD, AMSTERDAM,

Email: [email-masked]
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of  your choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not
later than 31th August  2003. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember  to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of
your orrespondences  with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon  as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our  promotions program.

Sincerely,
PIETER HAN
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, SUNSWEETWIN PROMO LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
result to  disqualification.
SORRY FOR THE LATE INFORMATION THANKS