Subject: Thanks For Your Mail

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:09:06 -0700

From: Sunny Harry 

Dear Sir, 

My name is Mr. Sunny  Harry, the eldest son of the late Dr. Marshall 

Harry, who until his assassination on Wednesday, March 5 2003, in our
Abuja residence, was the South-South Coordinator of the Buhari/Okadigbo
Presidential Campaign Committee (PCC). 

I hereby acknowledge the receipt of your mail to my mother with thanks,
May God reward you greatly for your decision to assist us in this
mutually beneficial transaction; it is important that I deal with you
directly at this crucial Stage in this issue rather than the family
lawyer. As my mother has rightly informed you, we are seriously in
distress as all our family assets and properties have come under severe
scrutiny by security agents as part of the probe into my father’sassassination. 

My Father was the South-South Coordinator of the Buhari/Okadigbo
Presidential Campaign Committee (PCC) before he was assassinated on
Wednesday, March 5, 2003 by unknown gunmen in our Family home at Abuja.
If you have been following my familys profile in the news lately, you
would have read about the assassination. I wish to inform you that my
mother reached you based on the fact that she would really want us to
establish a relationship based on mutual trust and understanding. 

So many people have disappointed us, especially my father’s political
associates, that is why we had to throw caution to the wind and trust
you a stranger who we had never met all our lives. 

Unfortunately, according to my father, by the time he got a phone call
from somebody within their party who told him to escape our family home,
the assassins had penetrated, killing the security guard on duty. This
was really unfortunate because my Dad had planned to come back to Port
Harcourt that evening, but only missed his flight, only to face a
gruesome death. A few minutes before my father was assassinated, he
called me on my Mobile Telephone and told me that he had some trunks in
our family home in the village that I should move them to safety
immediately, in the event of his death because by then the assassins
were trying to break down the door to his bedroom, I was thrilled
because I was hearing the banging on the door and there was nothing I
could do that to take my father’svery last instructions. A memory of
which that will live with me forever. 

The following morning, I traveled to the village and accessed his inner
rooms and discovered five trunks full of money, all totaling to Twenty
Three Million, Four Hundred United States Dollars only ($23.40M). Dear
Friend, as much as we recognize that a lot of wonders happen these days,
you do not have to doubt the authenticity of my mothers mail to you,
because we are really oppressed, and we need the assistance of a God
fearing person and a good natured man to help us clear our funds from a
security company, and bank it up for us while we make arrangements to
travel and join you up as soon as the shipment is effected. For your
assistance, we will be ready to allow you have 20% of the entire funds,
while 5% will be set aside to off set all minor and major expenses that
might be incurred by both parties at the end of the transaction. The
remaining 75% will be left for my family to continue our lives. 

For security purposes, I shall be coordinating the Business transaction
as my mother is currently in distress and we cannot afford to lose this
only outstanding treasure, of all that my father left for us. At the
moment, the funds are in a security company, where I deposited them as
containing photographic materials in some luggage. 

As soon as we are sure that we can trust you, we shall go ahead to send
you the Certificate of deposit and the luggage numbers and security code
numbers. 

For the purpose of security and confidentiality, I would require that
you and I proceed with this business with telephone and fax
communication, as I would not want to discuss this transaction on The
Internet for security reasons. 

So I would suggest that we conduct this business through telephone and
fax communication, while my mother will be reaching you via e-mail as
security agents bug her telephone line often. As, as soon as I hear
from, I shall furnish you with the whole details of how to finalize the
transaction and other information you might require or other things you
might need to know and also you should be rest assured that this
transaction is 100% risk free and success guaranteed.

I await your prompt response. 

SUNNY HARRY

-_-_-_ Free Email Service! No Hidden Charges! Click Below to Sign Up -_-_-
         This mail sent through http://mail3000.com/register.html