Subject: Lottery Wining Information!!!

From: Sea Field Ventures <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 17:03:14 +0200

SEA FIELD VENTURES 
(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT TO GLOBAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL)
Ref. Number     : 2367/678-0122
Batch Number  : 837435611223-GLI/03
Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 1st January, 2003. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 27511465896-6410 with Serial Number
4204-777 Drew lucky numbers 7-21-23-54-67-88 which consequently Won in
the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
of $ 400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and your
money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn for only for Microsoft users 
from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every
three years.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by the owner of the
World’s largest software (MICROSOFT), we hope with part of your winning you will take
part in our next subsequent stake that will be held in October 2003 of
US$2,000,000.00 (Two Million Dollars) international lottery.
To file for your claim, please contact our
FIDUCIAL Agent in the Netherlands MR. ERIC TAYLOR of SEA FIELD VENTURES
on 0031-627218238  for your wining/Processment and Claim: Please be aware
that your
Paying Bank will Effect Payment Swiftly upon Satisfactory Report and
Verifications provided
by our processing Agency (SEA FIELD VENTURES).
Remember, all winning must be CLAIMED not later than Monday 28th of July, 2003.
After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our Agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTHOMATICALY DISQUALIFIED.
Yours Sincerely,
                                  ,
Mrs. Evelyn  Van  Borsch.