Subject: A CRY FOR HELP.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:09:09 +0200

DEAR FRIEND,

THROUGH THE COURTESY OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, I TAKE LIBERTY
ANCHORED ON A STRONG DESIRE TO SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE ON THIS
MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL AND RISKFREE TRANSACTION WHICH I HOPE YOU
WILL GIVE YOUR URGENT ATTENTION.

I AM MR.SESAY MASSAQUOE  I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER
,THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING OUR PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE
AND SITUATION.
I ESCAPED WITH MY WIFE AND CHILDREN  OUT OF SIERRA LEONE TO
GHANA WHERE WE  ARE PRESENTLY RESIDING  ON TEMPORARY POLITICAL
ASYLUM.
HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION I DECIDED TO CHANGE MOST OF MY
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER
COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF MONEY CODED FOR SAFE PURPOSE
BECAUSE THE NEW HEAD OF STATES  AHMED TIJJAN KABBA MADE
ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EUROPEAN
COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL MY TREASURES DEPOSITED IN SOME
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES,HENCE I AND MY WIFE  ALONG WITH MY
CHILDREN, DECIDED LAYING LOW IN AFRICA TO STUDY THE SITUATION
TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER,SINCE PRESIDENT TIJJAN KABBA
TAKING OVER GOVERNMENT AGAIN IN SIERRA LEONE
ONE OF MY  CHATEAUX IN SOUTHERN FRANCE WAS CONFISCATED BY THE
FRENCH GOVERNMENT,AND AS SUCH WE HAD TO CHANGE OUR IDENTITY SO
THAT OUR INVESTMENT WILL NOT BE TRACED AND CONFISCATED.
I HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF THIRTY MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS(US$30,500,000)WITH A SECURITY
THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE
ACTUAL CONTENTS.

>WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT
YOU WILL ASSIST ME AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BY RECEIVING THE
MONEY ON OUR BEHALF.
THE ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR THIS PROJECT CAN EITHER BE
PERSONAL,COMPANY OR AN OFFSHORE ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE TOTAL
CONTROL OVER,YOUR AREA OF SPECIALISATION WILL NOT BE A
HINDERANCE TO THE SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION OF THIS TRANSACTION.

ACKOWLEDGE THIS MESSAGE,SO THAT I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO MY
FAMILY AS OUR FOREIGN TRUSTED PARTNER WHO SHALL TAKE CHARGE OF
OUR INVESTMENT ABROAD WHERE WE NOW PLAN TO SETTLE.
I WANT YOU TO ASSIST US IN INVESTING THIS MONEY,BUT I WILL NOT
WANT OUR IDENTITY REVEALED.I WILL ALSO WANT TO BUY PROPERTIES
AND STOCKS IN MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANIES AND TO ENGAGE IN OTHER
SAFE AND NON SPECULATIVE INVESTMENTS.
WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF HEALTH AND SPIRITUAL
TURMOIL,HENCE WILL NEED YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ASSISTANCE.

MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASIZE THE HIGH LEVEL OF
CONFIDENTIALLITY WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS AND HOPE YOU WILL
NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE WHICH WE REPOSE IN YOU.I
SHALL PUT YOU IN THE PICTURE OF THIS BUSINESS,I.E TELL YOU
WHERE THE FUNDS ARE CURRENTLY BEING MAINTAINED AND ALSO
DISCUSS OTHER MODALITIES INCLUDING REMUNERATION FOR YOUR
SERVICES.

I SHALL INFORM YOU WITH  THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION AS SOON AS I
RECEIVE YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE.
IS THIS PROPOSITION ATTAINABLE?IF IT IS,PLEASE KINDLY FURNISH
ME IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX
NUMBERS TO ENHANCE THE CONFIDENTIALLITY WHICH THIS BUSINESS
DEMANDS.
BEST REGARDS
MR.SESAY MASSAQUOE.