Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: JOSEPH MOBUTU SESE-SEKO <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 19:39:58 +0200

Good day,
You may be surprise to receive this email since you do not know me.
I am the son of the late president of Democratic Republic Of Zaire, 
President Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic of Congo, under the 
leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila).  I presume you are aware 
there is a financial dispute between my family ( THEMOBUTUS ) and the 
present civilian Government. This is based on what they believe as bad and 
corrupt governance on my late father's part. May his soul rest in perfect 
peace. As you might have heard how a lot of my father's bank account in 
Switzerland and North America have been frozen. Following the above named 
reasons, I am soliciting for your humble and confidential assistance to 
take custody of THIRTY Million United States Dollars ( US$30,000,000.00 ), 
also to front for me in the areas of business you desire profitable.
These funds have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security 
Company, where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended 
beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by the Security Company, 
based on my recommendations, on that note, you will be presented as my 
partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent 
ventures. Myself and my mother have decided to give 20% to you if you are 
able to help us claim this consignment. We have also decided to give you 
any money spent on phone calls or traveling expenses in the course of this 
transaction at the end of the transaction.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of this 
transaction, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly required, 
due to my family's present predicament.
I sincerely will appreciate your willingness to assist us as soon as 
possible. I am presently in the refugee camp here in the Netherlands under 
the united nations refugee camp in Netherlands and I can be reached on 
phone number +31-645-238-205 or E-mail me at [email-masked] 
for  more information on how we can proceed in this transaction. Please 
indicate your interest by sending your telephone and fax number or call me 
up at anytime. I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as 
possible.
Warmest regards,
Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko.