Subject: WG11/N426 - Invitation for next meeting

From: Willem Wakker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 96 14:13:28 O

SC22/WG11/N426

	       ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG11 Meeting
		 April 15 - April 19, 1995
		   Copenhagen (Denmark).

The next meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG11 Language Bindings
will be hosted by the Danish Standards Association and will
be held at the following address:

		Danish Standards Association
		Baunegaardsvej 73
		DK-2900 Hellerup

Host contact:	Mr. Keld Simonsen
Email:		[email-masked]
Phone:		+45 3917-9944
Fax:		+45 3120-8948

The meeting will start on Monday, April 15th at 2 p.m., and
will run till on Friday, April 19th, lunchtime.

Draft agenda of the meeting:

  1.  Opening, roll call, agenda, reports

  2.  Review of ballot comments on CD ballot of LIA-2 (CD
      10967-2)

  3.  Review of a first draft of the Language Independent
      Service Specification TR

  4.  AOB, close of meeting

Hotel information for Copenhagen will be mailed.

For all other information, please contact the SC22/WG11
convener Mr. Willem Wakker (email address [email-masked]).

		       /===========\
		       | Attention |
		       \===========/

Due to the delayed distribution of documents, the ballot on
LIA-2 will not close before the start of the meeting.
National Bodies are invited to submit comments as much as
possible to WG11 before the meeting.  In order to speed up
the review process, a PostScript version of the document is
available; please contact the WG11 convener.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Willem Wakker					 email: <[email-masked]>
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
ACE Associated Computer Experts bv		     tel: +31 20 6646416
van Eeghenstraat 100				     fax: +31 20 6750389
1071 GL  Amsterdam, The Netherlands
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee