Subject: WG11 meeting in Gaithersburg

From: Willem Wakker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 95 11:42:38 N

Here is a quick overview of the results of the WG11 meeting of last
week (full details will follow in the minutes):

LID: the final edits are made, and the document should be ready for
publication any day now.

LIPC: the DIS ballot was passed with only one NO vote which could not
be resolved. The final text will be prepared within the next few weeks.

LIA-2: good progress was made on the document. It was decided that the
next version will be forwarded to SC22 for concurrent CD registation and
(final) CD ballot.

LISS: the current project editor has resigned, a new one need to be
found and approved. In the mean time Brian Meek offered to act as
focal point for this work (`to keep the ball rolling').

Next meeting: (in principle) in Copenhagen on April 15-19, 1996.

- Willem.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Willem Wakker					 email: <[email-masked]>
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
ACE Associated Computer Experts bv		     tel: +31 20 6646416
van Eeghenstraat 100				     fax: +31 20 6750389
1071 GL  Amsterdam, The Netherlands
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee