Subject: WG11/N402 - Official invitation

From: Willem Wakker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 94 16:30:51 N

Please find in this email WG11/N402 - invitation for the next meeting.
This is the official invitation, as sent to the SC22 secretariat.

Regards, Willem Wakker.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Willem Wakker					 email: <[email-masked]>
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
ACE Associated Computer Experts bv		     tel: +31 20 6646416
van Eeghenstraat 100				     fax: +31 20 6750389
1071 GL  Amsterdam, The Netherlands
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

					      SC22/WG11/N402

	       ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG11 Meeting
	       January 30 - February 3, 1995
		    Maynard (MA), U.S.A.

The next meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG11 Language Bindings
will be hosted by Digital Equipment Corporation, and will be
held at the following address:

   Digital Equipment Corporation
   Parker Street Facility, Building 3 (PKO3)
   129 Parker Street
   Maynard, Massachusetts, USA

   Lincoln Conference Room

The beginning of the meeting will be on Monday, January 30th
at 14.00, and the meeting will run till noon on Friday,
February 3rd at the latest.

Draft agenda of the meeting:

  1.  Opening, roll call, agenda, reports

  2.  Review of ballot comments on DIS 11404 (WG11/N370 -
      LID) and agreement on subsequent changes to DIS 11404.

  3.  Review of the alignment issues between LIPC and RPC
      and the consequences for CD 13886.

  4.  Status of the LIA project, in particular, 10967-2.

  5.  Review of SC22/N1251 (IEEE/TCOS Programming Language
      Independent Specification Methods, draft 4) as a basis
      for the TR on Guidelines for the Preparation of
      Language-Independent Service Specifications.

  6.  AOB, close of meeting

For all other information, please contact the SC22/WG11
convener Mr. Willem Wakker (email address [email-masked]).

Travel information:

Nearest major airport
    Logan International, Boston (MA)

Nearby hotels
    The following hotels are frequently used by visitors to
    Digital.  Mention that you want the Digital rate.  Hotels
    may also be available in Concord Mass or other nearby
    towns.  Contact Craig Schaffert ([email-masked],
    +1-617-621-6617) if you need further assistance.

    Both hotels have shuttle service (for a fee) to and from
    Logan Airport.  If you want to use the limo, you will need
    to make reservations, giving them your name, airline,
    flight number, and arrival time.

    Both hotels have a free shuttle service to and from the
    meeting site in the morning and afternoon.	You should make
    reservations for this shuttle at the hotel when you arrive.

Boxborough Host Hotel
    Route 111 at Interstate 495 (exit 28 east off I-495)
    Boxboro, MA
    Reservations:      +1-508-263-8701 or 800-253-6296 (probably US only)
    Digital rate:      $59.00/night

    Airport shuttle:   Stow Limo
    Schedule:	       by reservation
    Cost:	       $45.00 each way
    Reservations:      +1-508-897-9727

    Meeting shuttle:   Stow Limo
    Schedule:	       8:15 and 17:00
    Cost:	       free
    Reservations:      at hotel

Radisson Inn Marlborough
    Route 20 at Interstate 495 (exit 24 west off I-495)
    Marlborough, MA
    Reservations:      +1-508-480-0015
    Digital rate:      $63.00/night

    Airport shuttle:   Marlboro-Westborough Airport Service
    Schedule:	       by reservation
    Cost:	       $18.00 each way
    Reservations:      +1-508-481-7300 or 800-242-0064 (probably US only)

    Meeting shuttle:   Marlboro-Westborough Airport Service
    Schedule:	       8:00 and 17:00
    Cost:	       free
    Reservations:      at hotel