Subject: WG11/N379 - Announcement WG11 Meeting, April 1994

From: Willem Wakker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 93 12:21:22 N

Please find attached the meeting announcement of the next WG11 meeting.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

- Willem.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Willem Wakker					 email: <[email-masked]>
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
ACE Associated Computer Experts bv		   ...!mcsun!ace!willemw
van Eeghenstraat 100				    tel: +31 20 6646416
1071 GL  Amsterdam				    fax: +31 20 6750389
The Netherlands
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                                                     SC22/WG11/N379

                      ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG11 Meeting
                            April 25-29, 1994
                          London, United kingdom

       The next meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG11 Language Bindings
       will be hosted by BSI, and will be held at the following
       address:

          BSI Conference Centre, Room B9
          Hampden House
          61 Green Street
          London W1
          United Kingdom

       The beginning of the meeting will be on Monday, April 25th
       at 14.00, and the meeting will run till noon on Friday,
       April 29th at the latest.

       Draft agenda of the meeting:

         1.  Opening, roll call, agenda, reports

         2.  Review of ballot comments on DIS 10967-1 (WG11/N364R -
             LIA-1) and agreement on subsequent changes to
             DIS 10967-1.

             NOTE: the ballot at JTC1 level closes on March 30,
             1994.

         3.  Review of ballot comments on CD 13886 (WG11/N376R -
             LIPC) and agreement on subsequent changes to CD 13886.

             NOTE: the ballot at SC22 level (SC22/N1507) closes on
             March 9, 1994.

         4.  Review of SC22/N1251 (IEEE/TCOS Programming Language
             Independent Specification Methods, draft 4) as a basis
             for the TR on Guidelines for the Preparation of
             Language-Independent Service Specifications.

             NOTE: the ballot at JTC1 level on the NWI proposal
             closes towards the end of March, 1994.

         5.  AOB, close of meeting

       For all other information, please contact the SC22/WG11
       convener Mr. Willem Wakker (email address [email-masked]).